HASSLE FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
The My Place Real Estate Property Management Team provides total care for your home or investment. We ensure that the best possible tenants are selected, and our management provides for ongoing inspections and checks on the maintenance of the property.
My Place Real Estate Property Management creates an atmosphere which encourages the cooperation of tenants in good housekeeping practice so that the home is looked after as near as possible to the way the owner would look after it.
Property management can be a demanding job but our extensive experience enables you to avoid the many pitfalls the less experienced people might fall victim to.
Our regular reporting will relieve much of the anxiety associated with property investment. We undertake to pay any accounts including Council Rates, Land tax, Insurance and any other money transfers that may be required and, of course the net balance will be remitted to your nominated account.
Our staff take a personal interest in the properties entrusted to them and go to a great deal of trouble to ensure that first and foremost the interests of our Landlords are protected, and have found that the best way to achieve this is to adopt a firm, fair and helpful approach towards tenants.
Our portfolio of managed properties ranges from small units to luxury homes. At My Place Real Estate we deal with quality property and therefore tend to attract quality tenants. Staff at My Place Real Estate have extensive Real Estate Industry experience, are registered, and are members of the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia (REIWA). With many years of combined experience you are rest assured that your property is in the right hands.
As we are extremely confident in our management abilities, we have detailed below a statement of the services that you can expect as a client of My Place Real Estate.
- Be treated as a valued client and expect to be serviced accordingly.
- Receive courtesy and respect from every team member.
- Have access to your property manager at all reasonable times.
- Receive a written scale of fees for all management duties carried out by My Place Real Estate.
- Have telephone calls returned in a timely manner by your dedicated Property Manager.
- Receive regular reports on the management of your property
- Have issues concerning service handled promptly by a My Place Real Estate Director.
- Have all enquiries and property management related matters treated strictly confidently.
For more information, download our free “Hassle Free Property Management” guide or contact our team today, to discuss your asset management further.